So, I was filling out an application to a certain college that I'm dying to attend, and I found relief when I saw the questions. The questions were standard fare, like "What sets you apart", "What makes a person in your line of work successful", things like that. Not seconds after feeling my relief, I tried to answer these questions. Any of them. To my dismay I found my brain completely devoid of any clever response.
These questions are not rocket science, nor even 8th grade Algebra, and yet I found them harder to answer than a function of calculus. It seems like this time in any humans life gives way to this uncertainty. Give a college student an exam, and with the right amount of work, we can all ace it.
There are no study courses for the questions pertaining to your life, which makes life the hardest exam of all.
[/End Meaningless Ramble]